Week 24 Bumpdate
Week 24 Bumpdate
Jacket from my friend’s cutest boutique (here) similar (here), asos maternity T-shirt (here), asos maternity leggings (here), Nordstrom Halogen Booties comes in 3 different colors (here), Alex and Ani bracelets (here), Made by Mary necklaces (here), Anastasia brows (here)
How am I already on week 24 of this pregnancy?! I feel like it’s been flying by, but at the same time I’m like “am I really pregnant?” Ha! Thankfully I do feel more pregnant now since my bump finally appeared and this little boy is doing all sorts of gymnastics in there! He keeps me up for hours! Any mamas out there have any advice on how to sleep better during pregnancy?
I thought I would share weekly bumpdates on here, one to help me remember everything and two I always love hearing about other pregnancies so maybe you guys might too! Here’s what’s been going on!
1. Baby Boy is the size of a cantaloupe
2. I’ve always hated salt and vinegar chips growing up… I didn’t like how they would sting my tongue. Since I’ve been pregnant I have CRAVED them! It’s the funniest thing! But I love them now! Even when my tongue gets all raw I can’t stop eating them!
3. Baths are my total jam at the moment! A good bath can solve all my pregnancy problems! Especially with fun bath bombs and salts!
4. The second trimester I haven’t been sick at all, but I have now started getting round ligament pains. They are miserable. Any advice on how to make them better or ease? My doctor said hopefully I will grow out of them as the pregnancy progresses.
5. I’m so proud of myself! NO STRETCH MARKS! …. so far (fingers crossed) I have been loading up on tons of creams and oils! Trying everything I can to prevent them. Of course if I did get them I would be okay with it, they would be so worth it for our little baby. But I do believe it’s totally okay to try to prevent them and protect my skin!
6. I eat a bagel every morning for breakfast.
7. I purchased my first pair of maternity leggings…I LOVE THEM! My jeans just weren’t cutting it anymore!
8. We had a doctors apt last week, baby is measuring right on track and is healthy!
9. I sleep with a GIANT body pillow. It’s been life changing! I wanted one so bad and my mother in law surprised me with one for my birthday! It’s a big U shape. I do wake up in the middle of the night and see that Preston has himself wrapped around one of the sides as well… he claims it takes up too much space but he secretly loves it! Haha!
10. I bought my diaper bag!! The Fawn Design X Cara Loren bag! I’m totally obsessed and have already starting using it just for myself! It’s just too pretty to let sit in my closet for 4 months.
Okay well there’s my update for this week! Thanks for stopping by!
Ps is anyone else sad that the fall leaves are already coming to an end?